The numbers speak for themselves. We are proud to have worked on the delivery of more than 1,000 solar projects across the Caribbean and Continental US. We bring eight years of expertise to the table, working on everything from residential and commercial to industrial solar projects.
Our passion to help you succeed and improve efficiency for your business clients ensures that we put our working relationship at the heart of everything we do. We work with you to fully understand your needs before putting together a design that you can install, providing all the assistance you need along the way. When you work with Engipartners, you know you can count on quality and a high level of service.
The Engipartners difference includes:
- Extensive experience. We have designed, installed and commissioned more than 1,000 solar projects in the Caribbean and Continental US
- Experts with a professional engineering license in more than six states and counting (we currently work in Florida, California, Texas, Utah, Connecticut and Puerto Rico)
- Fully insured professional liability
- Expertise in residential, commercial and industrial solar projects
- Additional solar engineering services for industrial applications such as commissioning and operations and maintenance (O&M) and industrial projects
- Engineering firm license CA32661
- NABCEP PV Installation Professional # PV-082418-019340