It would be best if you had complete confidence in your low voltage electrical engineer firm. When Low Voltage Solutions steps onsite, we get the job done and get it done well. ENGIPARTNERS have the capacity and knowledge to undertake Low Voltage projects of all shapes, sizes, and scopes. Predominantly, our team performs heavy industrial installations. However, we can handle various categories, from fire protection to security systems to sound and communication. In addition, we can assist you with the analysis and design of a full range of low voltage systems.
- Cable trays and ladder racking systems, including all metalwork supports.
- Grinding of power, control & instrumentation cables.
- Panelboards, Switchboards & central LV infrastructure.
- Full NIC EIC test, inspection, and certification to BS7671 2008,
- Amendment 3:2015 – for new works, EIC (periodic) inspection, and minor works.
- Specification, selection, and erection of external lighting, both building-mounted and column-mounted.
- Specification, selection, and erection of new external lighting columns and removal/replacement of existing damaged columns.
- Maintenance and fault finding of external lighting as well as standard building services. High-level lighting to 15mts.
- Full sub-station fit-outs, including all building services and control cabling.
- LV maintenance of LV switchboards and ACBs.
- Fault finding for LV installations.
Cable jointing to 400V.